One of the therapists in my office left a space heater on overnight one day last week.
I would not have known about the space heater being left on, even though I was walking by their office late and stinked a burning stink, curious as to what this could be, I opened the door.
To my surprise, this therapist had left their space heater on and running the entire day. It was easily hot in the office. I also found this different because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This person with the space heater must have brought it from their house. I am always different about people bringing space heaters to the office because my associate and I had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space heaters on overnight and one night there was a fire. The fire was put out swiftly by the authorities, but the fire was still burning and people don’t easily suppose that space heaters can cause that much damage. I knew a family that lost their entire condo to a space heater fire and they were not home. When they got home, the space heater fire burned all of their belongings and killed one of their pets. It was a easily worried thing to happen because of a space heater.