One of the therapists in my office left a space boiler on overnight one afternoon last week.
I would not have known about the space boiler being left on, despite the fact that I was walking by their office late and smelled a burning smell.
Curious as to what this could be, I opened the door. To my surprise, this therapist had left their space boiler on and running the entire afternoon. It was actually sizzling in the office. I also found this weird because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This guy with the space boiler must have brought it from their house. I am regularly weird about people bringing space furnaces to the office because my associate and I had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space furnaces on overnight and one night there was a fire. The fire was put out hastily by the authorities, but the fire was still burning and people don’t actually think that space furnaces can cause that much detriment. I knew a family that lost their entire property to a space boiler fire and they were not home. When they got home, the space boiler fire burned all of their belongings and killed one of their pets. It was a actually worried thing to happen because of a space heater.