Space heater causes office fire

Leaving the office last week, I couldn’t help however notice a buzzing noise coming from one of the therapist’s offices, i walked in and noticed that they had left a space heater on in their office.The buzzing sound really startled me, and thought that it was one of the noisemakers my pal and I use in the office when my pal and I have therapy sessions going on… As I was leaving, I went into the office and made sure that the space heater was off.

  • The space heater was off, however it was making a noise.

Taking no risks, I unclogged the space heater from the wall, then not even a year ago, my pal and I had an incident with a space heater, but one of the receptionists left one on overnight and it caused an electrical fire in the middle of the night. The first responders were able to put the fire out before it caused a lot of disfigurement, however there was still a lot of smoke disfigurement done to the building. Now, I am honestly cautious using space heaters in any setting. In my own house, I don’t use space heaters at all. I have consistently been terrified of the idea of one catching on fire and burning down my house, then when I left the office that afternoon, I made sure to unplug the space heater and sent a reminder SMS to all employees using space heaters to be sure that they unplug them at the end of each afternoon. I do not want to deal with another space heater fire.

link to website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *