Space heater causes house fire

I’m sure that you have heard horror stories about people leaving their space heaters on and their house catching on fire.

This happened to one of my friends when I was younger.

They left their space heater on when they went to school and the entire house burned to the ground. Luckily there was nobody inside. Unfortunately they did lose their pet gecko. I was so sad about the gecko because I had a very strong connection with the lizard. The space heater fire was an eye-opener for a lot of us. Our family talked to us about space heater safety many times after this incident. If it were to happen to us, we have an escape plan. I hope that I never have to deal with a space heater fire in my home.I don’t like to keep space heaters on in my house at all but unfortunately we do not have central heating in the house that I live in. When I was younger I remember my friend’s mom being so upset because their entire house burned down with all of their belongings. I’ll because of a space heater fired, they had nothing. I am so happy that I grew up with a family and a home that had central heating so we didn’t have to worry about space heaters to heat our home.


energy saving tips

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *