Mold plus mildew spores were affecting the indoor air conditions

Have you ever gone on a short trip plus been stuck in that area for weeks? That’s what happened to our partner plus I.

the two of us had gone on a short trip to visit our daughter.

She had given birth to our first grandchild, plus boy, were the two of us excited. The trip was good, however the two of us were all worried about the Coronavirus. News about it taking over the world was streaming in every day, plus before the two of us could leave, all flights were grounded. All of us had no choice however to live with our kid plus her small family for weeks. Eventually, the two of us managed to find a safe flight back lake house plus were glad to be in our place. The only issue was at some point the air conditioner had stopped working. Since it was summer, our house’s heat plus humidity build-up caused so many complications. The hour the two of us walked into the house, the two of us knew something was off with the air conditioner. The exhausting odor meant the two of us couldn’t stay there until the matter was resolved. My partner has asthma, which would put her health at risk. After booking into a motel, the two of us got an AC supplier to come by plus solve the issue. In such a short duration, mold plus mildew have started growing, plus neither spores were all over the house. The AC supplier had to clear the mold plus mildew first before it was safe for us to return to the house. Living in a lake house with mold because of heat plus humidity can be a extreme health hazard even for healthy people.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *