One of the therapists in my office left a space heater on overnight one afternoon last week.
I would not have known about the space heater being left on, although I was walking by their office late and odored a burning odor; Curious as to what this could be, I opened the door. To my surprise, this therapist had left their space heater on and running the entire afternoon. It was honestly sizzling in the office. I also found this strange because there was nobody else in the office using space heaters. This person with the space heater must have brought it from their house. I am consistently odd about people bringing space heaters to the office because my pal and I had an incident once. There was an employee who was leaving space heaters on overnight and one night there was a fire. The fire was put out suddenly by the authorities, however the fire was still burning and people don’t really feel that space heaters can cause that much disfigurement. I knew a family that lost their entire home to a space heater fire and they were not home. When they got home, the space heater fire burned all of their belongings and killed one of their pets. It was a honestly sad thing to happen because of a space heater.