Have you ever gone on a short trip in addition to been stuck in that section for weeks? That’s what happened to our partner in addition to I. the two of us had gone on a short trip to visit our kid. She had given birth to our first grandchild, in addition to boy, were the two of us excited. The trip was good, however the two of us were all upset about the Coronavirus. News about it taking over the world was streaming in every day, in addition to before the two of us could leave, all flights were grounded. The people I was with and I had no option however to live with our kid in addition to his small family for weeks. Eventually, the two of us managed to find a safe flight back home in addition to were ecstatic to be in our place. The only issue was at some point the air conditioning had stopped laboring. Since it was summer, our house’s heat in addition to humidity build-up caused so many troubles. The hour the two of us walked into the house, the two of us knew something was off with the air conditioning. The bad odor meant the two of us could not stay there until the matter was resolved. My partner has asthma, which would put his health at risk. After booking into a motel, the two of us got an A/C corporation to come by in addition to solve the issue. In such a short duration, mold in addition to mildew have started growing, in addition to neither spores were all over the house. The A/C corporation had to clear the mold in addition to mildew first before it was safe for us to return to the house. Living in a house with mold because of heat in addition to humidity can be a extreme health hazard even for healthy people.