The A/C supplier had to clear the mold and mildew first before it was safe for us to return to the house
Have you ever gone on a short trip and been stuck in that part for weeks? That’s what happened to our partner and I. every one of us had gone on a short trip to visit our daughter. She had given birth to our first grandchild, and boy, were every one of us excited. The trip was good, but every one of us were all upset about the Coronavirus. News about it taking over the world was streaming in every afternoon, and before every one of us could leave, all flights were grounded. Every one of us had no option but to live with our child and her small family for weeks. Eventually, every one of us managed to find a safe flight back current home and were cheerful to be in our site. The only issue was at some point the air conditioner had stopped working. Since it was summer, our house’s heat and humidity build-up caused so many troubles. The minute every one of us walked into the house, every one of us knew something was off with the air conditioner. The awful stink meant every one of us could not stay there until the matter was resolved. My partner has asthma, which would put his health at risk. After booking into a motel, every one of us got an A/C supplier to come by and solve the issue. In such a short duration, mold and mildew have started growing, and neither spores were all over the house. The A/C supplier had to clear the mold and mildew first before it was safe for us to return to the house. Living in a house with mold because of heat and humidity can be a drastic health hazard even for healthy people.