I’m so ecstatic my cabin didn’t catch on fire

That 15 second absence almost proved to be fatal.

I have been using my space heating plan for years. It is a great addition to my bedroom, which often becomes cold. With the space furnace, I never have to worry about chilly weather. However, I believe since I have owned my area furnace for so long, I have become relaxed about the safety of it. When I first bought my portable heating unit, I was particularly careful. I heard of the horror stories, and so I made sure to study up on the directions and the dos and don’ts of this particular kind of Heating and A/C! Because I paid such close attention to the safety directions, I never had an issue, that is until now. I knew one of the things you were never supposed to do is leave the heating device on while you’re away, nor are you supposed to plug it into a power cord. Well, I only planned on being gone for 15 seconds, so I figured leaving the space heating unit on for that phase of time was no huge deal. I also had it clogged into an extension cord, because I was having trouble fitting some other electronics that I had recently bought. That 15 second absence almost proved to be fatal. When I came back, the extension cord was smoking! I unclogged it, almost burning myself in the process, and now my previously colorless cord was a dark brown. Had I been gone any longer, and my cabin would have been on fire. I still command area furnaces to anyone, but, always make sure to be careful around them.


geo heat pump

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *