Didn’t expect our friend to almost get killed at our party

When I had a party happening at our arena this past weekend, I didn’t expect for a single of our buddies to get seriously disfigured.

The tunes was pumping, the drinks were flowing, & everybody was enjoying themselves.

I had a fire going in the fireplace too, & a lot of people were gathered around the fireplace having the best of times. Well, when the oil furnace quit working, our neighbor said he would go check it out. I was too tied up with the guests & I told him to go ahead. I didn’t hear from our friend for a little too long & I decided to go check on him. When I was approaching the Heating & Air Conditioning unit, I saw our buddy’s drink spilled on the floor & then I saw him on the floor passed out. I shook him to see that he would wake up. He came to although he was entirely out of it. I asked him what happened & then he explained. He said that he opened the cabinet to the Heating & Air Conditioning to check everything out. He started tinkering around with the inner workings & then he got a extreme electric jolt that went through his whole body. He said it knocked him back & his drink went flying. He said he must have hit his head pretty hard because it hurt badly & he was passed out for all that time. I told him not to mess with the Heating & Air Conditioning again because I would just have a professional take care of it asap. He apologized & said he thought he could help.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *