Didn’t expect my friend to almost get killed at my celebration

When I had a celebration happening at my place this past weekend, I didn’t expect for 1 of my buddies to get seriously injured.

  • The music was pumping, the drinks were flowing, and everybody was enjoying themselves.

I had a fire going in the fireplace too, and a lot of people were gathered around the fireplace having the best of times. Well, when the heating idea quit working, my friend said he would go check it out. I was too busy with the guests and I told him to go ahead. I didn’t hear from my friend for a little too long and I decided to go check on him. When I was approaching the Heating and A/C unit, I saw my buddy’s drink spilled on the floor and after that I saw him on the floor passed out. I shook him to see that he would wake up. He came to although he was absolutely out of it. I asked him what happened and then he explained. He said that he opened the cabinet to the Heating and A/C to check everything out. He started tinkering around with the inner workings and then he got a dire electric jolt that went through his whole body. He said it knocked him back and his drink went flying. He said he must have hit his head pretty taxing because it hurt badly and he was passed out for all that time. I told him not to mess with the Heating and A/C again because I would just have a professional take care of it asap. He apologized and said he thought he could help.

electric heater

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *